Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

In case you forget

In case you are like me forget how blessed you are, come volunteer at the Children's Justice Center. This is where I'm doing my internship. Tuesdays I work with children who have been abused. Thursday I work with teen girls who have been abused. All of these cases are sexual abuse, most of the perpetrators are family members. Everyday I leave my internship wishing I could do more, praying that these girls will find peace and hoping that this never happens to my children. What a scary thought, to have your childhood snatched away all because someone wanted to usurp your personal freedoms. Everyday, I leave with a little glimpse of the view Heavenly Father has for these children and hoping that they can find that same outlook.

index.html.gif

No comments: