Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Here they come again.

Finals seem to always come at the most inconvenient time: we you're stressed, tired and ready to just be sitting in the sunshine doing absolutely nothing. So, I blog. Because that is such a good use of my time with finals around the corner.

However, if everything goes according to plan (which it rarely does) I should only have one final. Gigantic music civilization. But atleast we finally hit the interesting parts. We just now got to the 1600's. Did you know there was good music before that? We finally get to learn about Bach! Growing up and taking piano lessons, I really did not enjoy Baroque music, but now I love it.

So, in 2 weeks plus some, I'll be seeing Little Scott and Evie. I. Can't. Wait.

 Between now and then, I'm packing, studying, catching up with friends and cleaning, I was talking to my old room mate the other day and we had to wonder where the care free days of Sophomore year went. (Freshman year was extremely stressful, not care free at all). We were able to just enjoy life and really, classes weren't really that hard. All of the sudden we're dealing with missions and marriages and graduate school and we feel as if we have experienced a little bit of whiplash in how fast the time is going. I haven't even left Provo yet and I'm already missing it. Weird. Here's to a good last year of school (which will probably end sooner than I can expect) and a life full of happiness and adventure.

No comments: