Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

A quick update

Life in Logan has been wonderful, albeit a little stressful and tear-filled. Last week I grabbed a couple of people and went to peach days in Brigham City. It was a cute parade, although apparently Aunt Chris said it was unimpressive in comparison to most years. 

Flags honoring Utah.



What parade is complete without some beautiful Palominos?

We had a great spot by the temple to watch the storm move in. 

 Down near the vendor booths


For my birthday my brother made me a Georgia cutting board. I miss Georgia, so I pull it out every now and then. It smells so good! 

 A beautiful Logan sunset. I get to see these, or city lights, as I come down from school. Just a reminder of God's tender mercies to a graduate student. 

Utah State Game!
The first Utah State home game was so great. We had a down pour, which sent many people home. But that's okay, because we took their seats and ended up in the third row by the end of the game. We creamed Weber State, it would have been embarrassing if we hadn't, but they did score a touchdown in the last 2 minutes of the game. Jumping in puddles on the way home and drinking hot chocolate at the nottingham house put the cherry on top of a pretty great game. 
 On our way to the game.
 Courtney, Aubree and Emily. 
 I actually thought of the BYU fight song: "We will fight, day or night, rain or snow!" We had quite the sprinkling during the game, but it was so worth it. I feel like a real Aggie. 
Right before Weber scored. We didn't get to 100, although the fans were chanting it during the last ten minutes. 

No comments: