Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

A little bit of wonderful

That title pretty much sums up my life right now. I'm in a new ward and loving every minute of it (mostly). I'm slightly terrified at all these new experiences I'm having and all the new people I'm meeting. Most people don't think of me as shy, but meeting new people causes panic to well-up in my chest. Will they like me? Will I like them? Will they think I'm weird? Do they think people from the South are crazy? Will I come off as too religious? Most of the time I just have to decide that it doesn't matter and just go for it. And always, so far, people have been kind and understanding of my tears in relief society and my over-enthusiam as I talk about my major.

When my parents were still here, we went on a beautiful hike in Logan. That's when I fell in love. Just don't tell Georgia.
Dad hiked the Crimson Trail!
Aren't they just adorable? 

Beautiful Utah Scenery 



             



And look what else I found in Logan? I had so much fun hanging out with Josh, Tami, Keean. Go Dawgs!


And in other news, my little vacuum/broom thing does a wonderful job of cleaning up after itself :) I really like my apartment. Lots of people think it's crazy that I'm living alone, but I enjoy the solitude and I think it is actually making me more social.  





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Daily, you make me teary eyed. It is ok that you like Logan-for now. Just remember that in about a week or so when it starts snowing! The pic of us walking though-not best choice because it makes my hinny look big! Love you