Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Because life is so wonderful

That's why I'm blogging. This summer, although I'm not at home in Georgia, is just wonderful. Stuart and I are exploring Logan and finding out what a great (and exciting) place it is! Firstly, we've decided we have to be healthy so we have taken up hiking along  with our regular running routine. There is a reason why I will be so sore tomorrow! We hiked 3.6 miles of the Bonneville Shoreline Trail. This is where Stuart proposed. It was so fun to reminisce that moment for just a second.


 The Logan, Utah LDS temple- my place of solitude.

 Sitting on our bench enjoying the beautiful view. 




We saw plenty of wildlife. PLENTY. Remember that time that a squirrel rang across our path and I thought it was a giant lizard? Yeah, good times. 

Stuart and I painted tonight. What a great date night! 









No comments: