Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Note to self

We've talked about it before. Those days where everything seems to go wrong. But that's only half the truth. The truth is, it may be harder to see all the good things that are going right. Last night, Stuart and I made pizza. The pizza crust was a new recipe for me, and I think we left it in a little too long. It was VERY crispy. Also, note to self- buy a pizza cutter. It took both of us to cut the pizza because our skills for cutting pizza apparently wouldn't "cut it" :).

It was good pizza though. I highly recommend using a white sauce. Second note to self- buy a broom. I have a hand vacuum, and that does the trick for cleaning up dust. But broken glass? Nope. Stuart swept me off my feet though, carrying me across the kitchen floor through all the little glass pieces.

Third note to self. Enjoy life. Laugh... A LOT. That's what I seem to do lately. Just laugh at life, because it makes no sense. Life is like a date night with crispy pizza, fluffy homemade ice cream that is just "off", and broken shards of glass. In the end there are still lots of laughs and great conversations. Love life.

No comments: