Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ro-de-o


Once again Lena and Scott saved me from the boredom that I was imposing on myself. When they called saturday night and invited me to the Utah State Fair was VERY excited. I don't remember ever going to the state fair in Georgia, so it was pretty awesome. They had a lot of animals, but I think the best part was the rodeo. There were a lot of people there, and all the compeititors were SO good. I was so impressed. 

Barrel Racing!!! Lena and Scott are going to have a little girl someday who barrel races with cute little braided pigtails.



These cowboys were really cool. I mean they're cowboys, what else can I say? 

To the rescue! 
Bull riding was the scariest part. At one point, these guy wasn't moving and the paramedics had to come out and check on him, but he turned out okay. There were a lot of impressive rides. 











No comments: