Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My new home


Yes. I haven't posted anything in a long time. But, I am finally taking time out of my not so busy saturday to show you a little about my new life. 

I moved in first thing on a monday, a week before school started. Luckily I had a lot of time to unpack my stuff, because it looked slightly like a tornado zone. I spent the first week twiddling my thumbs, anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new school year. I found that cleaning, unpacking and reading are quite good distractions.

Saturday, we had a welcome breakfast from alpine court. It was slightly early for most people, but if you're reading this you all ready know that I thrive on early mornings. Going from left to right: Nicole is from New York/ Philippines, Becca is from Mesa, Crystal is from California and her cousin Jaci.  

1 comment: