Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sleep over!

The other relief society invited us to come join them at the Crosby's house for their sleepover. The Crosby's have a beautiful house... and horses.... which I didn't think to get any pictures of. Anyways, we spent a little time outside, and then the real fun began. Jamie had brought tons of makeup. I let her doll me up, and am realizing that I really need to use a different color blush than I usually do, because I have to admit, it looked good. I think the funniest part though, was the fact that no one wanted to build a fire, so we just roasted marshmallows over the stove. How fun!




A little shout out to Chelsea... Mac makeup.



What I'll look like in 20 years when my hair actually grows out.

Vanessa all dolled up!




Marshmallow roasting time... inside!



2 comments:

scottnlena said...

Love the make-up! Scott and I didn't recognize you at first (ok mostly Scott). You should learn how to do it like that. Looks like fun though

Daily Johnson said...

I'm planning on asking Jamie what colors she used. She used mac make-up but I figure I can figure out the basic colors and replicate it with my own make-up or cheap wal-mart make-up. :) It was weird and way fun!