Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

A final decision


Okay, so maybe not final, but pretty dang close. I've been looking at a lot of degrees: elementary education, nutrition, home ec education and even nursing. But after looking at all the classes, I've declared my major as... drum roll... Home economics education (FACS in todays lingo). I'm really excited about the classes. Where else could you take floral design? :) Yes, it might change, but who knows? Maybe I've found my true calling... Hmmmm. Who's to know?

1 comment:

scottnlena said...

Ok this has absolutely nothing to do with the post but hey I was on my blog and mom said that you have just finished juries and it went surprisingly well!!!!! Yay!!!!! And now you are on your way to Utah again and you never have to worry about that stuff again. YOu can just play for fun now. Make sure you keep challenging yourself to learn new and difficult songs and keep trying to become the best you can and then when you go to teach some other kid you can make them as good as you. I'm proud of you!